Thursday, April 23, 2020

# Achieving Greatness!!!

This List of 50 Low-cost Hobbies Will Excite You
~Saving  the inviroment~
Honestly, I'm not the most academically gifted person. School has always been a part of life that I have neglected. But recently I have been trying really hard with my school. It's Mary Kay Ash that turns my thoughts inside out "Even the smallest achievements pave a way to.......Greatness" This made me think about how I and you can practice achieving things now, so we will be more likely to achieve greatness later. Since then  I have gotten an A in the classes that I have struggled most in. If we can achieve simple things like School, work, hobbies then what is stopping us from achieving Greatness.

Using analogue, creative hobbies for mental wellbeing – and a HUGE ...
~Practicing what you love~
150 Creative Hobbies to Start or Revisit | 9 Creative Lives
~Helping people~
.

3 comments:

Hiking Storm King!!!

Pic took by Caleb Corey Pic took by Adam Corey  The picture Elijah Pinson, of the top of Storm King  One day my brother Cale...