Monday, June 1, 2020

Hiking Storm King!!!




Pic took by Caleb Corey
Pic took by Adam Corey 
The picture Elijah Pinson, of the top of
Storm King 
One day my brother Caleb and I got back from a yard job in PA,  we decided to go hike a trail called Storm King with our friends. If you've ever been you will know that it is a tough hike up a mountain face, where there are even some spots where you need a rope to help you along. When we started the trail, we were already breathing heavily, and only in the first five minutes! But we kept ongoing. When we hit the peak physical strength we felt like we could climb anything in the world. When we hit the top we were amazed by the beautiful view. It’s crazy that God is able to make something so breathtaking, it helped me to realize the everyday beauty that I take for granted. After we hiked back down we went to the lake too cool of and after that, we went to a restaurant called Granny’s  Cafe where I got a large Ice cream that was as big as my face, LOL. I highly suggest hiking this Mountain. These pictures are taken by Me Caleb and Elijah Pinson.
The picture took by Elijah Pinson,
of a beautiful flower. 
Shot to by Caleb Corey 

The shot took by Caleb Corey 
The shots took by Caleb Corey and Elijah Pinson. 

2 comments:

  1. Adam, this Aiden. Miss you bro! If you are able to, please make more posts of your new life soon. It would mean a lot!
    God bless u

    ReplyDelete

Hiking Storm King!!!

Pic took by Caleb Corey Pic took by Adam Corey  The picture Elijah Pinson, of the top of Storm King  One day my brother Cale...