Saturday, April 25, 2020

~God's Views on Family~

Double the Challenges: Estate Planning Tips for Blended Families ...The Family is the foundational institution of society ordained by GOD. It is constituted by marriage and is composed of a person related to one another by marriage, blood, or adoption. I have a split family this means that there are two family's that are not blood-related get married, I had a little bit of a hard time adjusting to the split family........BUT GOD, helped me to see that people are all sons and daughters of God whether they are black white big small, or just plain different. We should never view people differently because of different thing, because we are all made in the image of God. 2 Corinthians 6:18 " And I will be a father to you, and you will be my Son's and Daughters, say's the Lord God almighty"  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hiking Storm King!!!

Pic took by Caleb Corey Pic took by Adam Corey  The picture Elijah Pinson, of the top of Storm King  One day my brother Cale...